Lecture titled "The New EU Institutional Reality – the Political and Institutional Landscape for Future Integration" was held at the University Donja Gorica, on November 4, 2021 at 10 am.
The event highlighted various open issues concerning the future relationship between the EU and its members, as well as the directions the discussion is taking in relation to them. The focus of the event was on the countries of the Western Balkans and on the future of the European Union.
The participants of the lecture and their respective topics were:
- Introductory to EU reforms - Prof. Tanja Miščević (UDG), moderator
- Reforms of the internal functioning and decision making of the EU - Prof. Sabina Lange (EIP)
- Changes in EU Enlargement Policy – The New Methodology - Mrs Zorka Kordic, Chief Negotiator for Montenegro accession to the EU
- Reforms of Eurozone - Prof. Danijela Jaćimović (UCG), project leader
- Reforms in European Foreign and Security Policy - Dr Nikoleta Đukanović (UDG)